I'm trying to figure out what you would call a plastic film, like a sheet of paper, but that is translucent but tinted dark. Kind of like sunglasses, but flexible and able to be cut out and incorporated into crafts. What the heck is this called?

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Everything is connected.